xX Gods Among Mortals Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX Gods Among Mortals Xx

A forum for members of our guild, Gods Among Mortals and any other players of Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Selection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessi chan
Admin
Jessi chan

Character Selection Empty
PostSubject: Character Selection   Character Selection EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Okay so I started playing this game about two weeks ago, how about we talk about the ups and downs of each character?
It might be a great way for us newbies to understand our choices a bit better.
I'm an Elementalist/Necromancer. I like fighting from a distance, so this is perfect for me lol
Ive gotten some good elemental skills, and i am focusing on my fire and blood magic...
I still need to get waaaay stronger though, I need better healing skills for myself.

What about everyone else? What is your favorite profession and why?
Back to top Go down
https://godsamongmortals.board-directory.net
sherocks

sherocks

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection   Character Selection EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:35 am

I'm a Necromancer/Mesmer. You should check out the Necromancer curses. Insidious Parasite is my favourite curse right now because whenever an enemy attacks, you steal life. Add some minions and you are basically invincible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/heartofemptyroom
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection   Character Selection EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:21 am

My main is a "tank" character of a warrior/monk. I have fairly good skills in all three main warrior weapon sets, but I specialize in swordsmanship because I like to fight with a shield and if the enemy has flesh, I can make it bleed to slowly lose health and then inflict a deep wound to limit its total hp, ideally long enough to kill the enemy. Other than adrenaline attacks, I usually use seeking blade, endure pain, and healing breeze so that even without adrenaline I have an attack skill with the seeking blade and I last longer with the other two. I also usually have restore life so that, while not bringing back a party member with full health, brings him/her back with some energy and is reusable without a morale boost. This skill has saved my party a few times.

For an elementalist, I would recommend concentrating on one type of magic so as not to weaken your attacks. You can get skills from each magic class and change your attributes to whichever class you wish, but it is usually best to keep one class at a time. Spend some points in energy storage as well, even if you don't use the skills. Each set of three points helps to keep your attacks coming. That is one thing that makes the elementalist one of the highest energy characters in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection   Character Selection Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Selection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xX Gods Among Mortals Xx :: Guild Wars :: Introductions-
Jump to: