xX Gods Among Mortals Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX Gods Among Mortals Xx

A forum for members of our guild, Gods Among Mortals and any other players of Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome All!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessi chan
Admin
Jessi chan

Welcome All!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome All!!   Welcome All!! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Hi everyone and welcome to our guild's forum.
This is a place for everyone to come together and chat about GW or anything else that tickles your fancy
So lets get this thing started then!

So I guess we should start off with the introductions hey?
I'm Jessi by the way, my characters name is Shurayuki chan, and you will probably find her running around hopelessly and dying all the time...I'll get stronger just you wait *shakes fist*

I want our guild to be like awesome so lets work hard to become legends!!!

So guys? Whatcha wanna talk about?
Back to top Go down
https://godsamongmortals.board-directory.net
Sparky

Sparky

Welcome All!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All!!   Welcome All!! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:36 am

Nice to officially meet you. I'm Logan, though I go by some form of Sparky in the game. In fact, my signature shows all of my character names and their classes. I didn't bother to put levels as they change until 20 and I thought it pointless. My main character is Sparky The Blue, one of my originals and the oldest of the four I still have.

If you want to know anything more about me, just ask, though I won't reveal anything too personal. Not that I don't trust you guys, but there are hackers out there tongue

I think this guild will do quite well. It is a little small at the moment, but I've been in smaller. I randomly got command of a guild once that had a full guildhall with everything in it but decided to join a different one because nobody in it got on, which I kinda regret now, as I could have tried to ally with other guilds and start that one over. I'm glad I didn't though, or I would not be here in this one. It has a nice guildhall, and I haven't actually checked to see what it is missing as far as merchants and such, but it isn't missing much. This will help us to become successful, and everyone having a cheery disposition and cooperating as nicely as they are is sure to help as well. If we can keep everyone, we'll go far. Wink
Back to top Go down
iamawesome

iamawesome

Welcome All!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All!!   Welcome All!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:17 am

I AM AWESOMEEEE
halloo jessi cat
hallo sparky afro
i have nothing of any use to say on here =D
that is all!!
lol!
i love these emotes hahaha